So, my brother is getting married next weekend.
I volunteered to take on a few projects.
A few projects that I have procrastinated.
But, this week I have completed items 1 through 6 on my 9 item list (not too shabby!).
Alayna's "Flower Girl" Dress
{Bodice created from scratch using this tutorial (it was waaaay easier than I was anticipating). Skirt is made from Ruffle Fabric and used the skirt portion of this tutorial. Some of the most fun fabric I have sewn with in a while.}
{Burned circles of the satin-ish material with glass pearls sewn into the middle.}
The back of the dress (this one is actually Kendree's but you get the drift).
Front of Kendree's (for good measure).
And, a pleated pearl headband for each girl as well.
{Used this tutorial}
Also sewn, but not pictured, two of the Coastal Curtsy Skirts from this tutorial. Mine were in the black 2-inch ruffle fabric and if you are looking for an incredibly easy and fun skirt--you should get to ordering!
Next up? A vest and bow tie for Easton and the sign in scrapbook. {like this one, or this one, or this one that I have made before}
Sorry for the less that stellar pictures. My camera is "in the shop" and all I have is my ipod.





4 comments:
SO CUTE! Those dresses and headbands are adorable!
I want to learn to sew...
You ROCK! I felt a little guilty having you make everything, but I knew they would turn out awesome! Maybe I'll make it up to you by making everything for the kids for Sarah's Wedding. :) Can't wait for our package to come in the mail!
Love it! Could you make one in size 7 please? Ha!! Wish I could see it in person at the wedding...
Way to go busy lady! I love the headbands....I wish Chani would keep them on her head. You are super talented. Great work! The bow tie and vest are (cute) handsome too!
Post a Comment