Friday, March 25, 2011

It was bound to happen

Let the record show that our family went three years, three months and nine days after having children to get an ear infection. 

Boo.

Kenny-girl is not a happy camper (although already doing loads better since starting antibiotics).

Easton remains the ear infection proof one (knock on wood).

Add that to the sore throats and hacking coughs and we are one sorry mess!

At least we have moving into our new house this weekend to pick up our spirits {squeal!}.

See how I'm trying to look past all of the crappy stuff about moving with two sick kids, there?  I'm attempting to trick myself, we'll see how it goes.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Oh poor baby. I am so sorry. I am glad she is feeling better.

Shorter family said...

Wow, I can't believe Easton has never had an ear infection. Ian lasted a while, but then got 3 in a 4 month span:(
Congrats on the house!

Carolyn said...

Poor Kendree! I hope everyone recovers soon and that Easton doesn't get an ear infection.

And good luck moving into your new house! I hope everything goes well.

Kathryn said...

We were the same, Cade still ear infection free, Ethan had 4 in as many months! All the best for the move (especially with 2 sick little ones) I am excited to get the grand tour once you are in!

Bethany said...

How awful for Kendree, I hope she feels better soon! Yay for your house, I can't wait to hear more! Post pictures! :)