There is no doubt that Erc and I are sisters. In fact, most ask us if we are twins....although not very recently now that we aren't out and about together very much.
When you are a truly devoted sister, you get married just 7 weeks apart.
And then you buy houses within 6 weeks of each other.
Erc's house:
Our house:
I think the next milestone I'd like to hit with Erc is for us to become millionaires within about two months of each other.
Sound good Erc?



9 comments:
I love this post, and that you were even wearing the same coat in one of the pics!
Sisters are great! Wish I had one. I do love my 5 brothers but they don't like to get together craft and watch chick flicks!
I LOVE YOUR HOUSE!
Congrats on the new house! It looks beautiful!
Sounds fabulous! Do you think that will be in the near future? I hope so. :)
I am loving the house. Yeah for being homeowners!
So exciting about the house, can't wait to see picts of the inside!
Seesters are the best! You ugys remind me of me and Gelsey...married three weeks apart, first kiddos 5 weeks apart, second kiddos 4 month apart...it is so much fun having someone to go through all these things with, I think!
Love both of your new houses! How exciting!
Ummm...guys, not ugys. Apparently I can't type. :)
Post a Comment