First, the ipod is found! I guess I was blaming the wrong child, since I found it in the bottom most crevice of the couch while looking for a missing DVD remote and Kendree doesn't really get on the couch yet. Never mind that I am POSITIVE I already looked there!
Second, and not because it is less important, remember how my brother got married? And people asked for pictures, and I never got them up here? That would be because 1. I am possibly the worst at remembering to take pictures and 2. my camera was still in the shop for the wedding.
I have one picture to share of Easton and Alayna outside the temple:
For other pictures, of you know, the wedding couple, you'll have to visit my sister's blog.

1 comment:
I'm so glad you found the ipod! And the picture of Easton and Alayna is very cute. What cute kids. :) I'm excited to hear more updates about the house!
Post a Comment