Normally that title designates that this post would be about Easton.
But no.
This one is about the Kenny-girl.
And my lost ipod.
Like, really lost ipod.
The last time Ronnie and I both saw it was Sunday after church. It was on the floor of the living room (I know, not the safest keeping place, but Easton had been playing with it before church and in the rush to get out the door, nothing was done with it).
Since then we have been scouring the house.
Every drawer, every toy bin, every crevice, every cupboard.
And underneath EVERYTHING (even the dishwasher, fridge and stove).
I've gone through every trash can except the kitchen trash (next on my to-do list) and we've shined a light with a mirror down every heat vent.
Please tell me you have some secret place that I haven't covered.
4 comments:
Robinson hide a toy in the drawer undernthe oven. You know the one you open like once a year. Good luck!
Remember when I lost my wedding ring way back when....it was in a basket of clean folded laundry which was nest to the basket of ironing. Tried those two places yet?
Glasses case
Try inside a toy inside the toy basket? One child use to "bag" up(put inside any bag or purse)things and put the bag into the toys. We almost could not leave Grandpa's and Grandma's house one time because we could not find our car keys.
Post a Comment