Thursday, April 14, 2011

Kendree - 13 months

I know, I know.  I am almost a month late on this one....such is life when you are moving I guess.

At 13 months Kendree:
  • Is cruising on everything she can get her hands on.  She has no qualms with using strangers if they are useful to get to her end game.
  • Wants to do what big brother is doing...always
  • Loves ALL food, especially from mom or dad's plate.
  • Is taking two naps a day, but is looking like she may be transitioning to one a day.
  • Is still not sleeping through the night...getting up once a night to nurse.
  • Nurses to sleep at night.
  • Loves to wrestle!  Sometimes other little kids don't quite understand what the heck she is trying to do.
  • Still has absolutely no teeth!
  • Wears size 3 shoes and is still in 12 and 12-18 month clothes.  Mama hasn't had a chance to get out the wardrobe change with the move, so she is squeezing into everything (shirts, that is).
  • Is starting to show a little "toddler-ness" and lets you know when she is unhappy about you taking away something, etc.
  • Says this (dis), ball (ba), Easton (kinda like eh-eh) (in addition to the words she was saying last month).
  • Signs bread and cheese and we are working hard on please and thank you.
  • Wears her hair in a ponytail on top every day to keep those long ones from getting in her eyes.
  • Is as usual, lighting up our family!
Hanging out with Daddy.
    Pointing, and probably saying "dis."
     At this point she was done with the camera but I wanted to try and get a picture of how long the hair in front was getting.
     So now, she wears her hair like the picture below...
I would have several more pictures, but a little one year old has lost my ipod, so we'll have to wait on those for now.

No comments: