And here we are 3 weeks later.
I continue to feel great and continue to love this stage of pregnancy. Not even any swelling yet (and with the heat we have been having, that is a small miracle). I'm starting to feel movement a bit more, but still nothing consistent. The baby continues to do well at my appointments and is definitely a mover, since not a single visit has resulted in a heart rate measurement for as long as the doctor would like because that little baby is moving all over the place.
I'm sleeping great and don't have to yet get up in the middle of the night. Easton will now remind me that there is a baby in my tummy and asked the other day, "I touch it? So softly?" It was very cute. He thinks the baby is a girl, because Kendree was a girl baby and says that we should name it Kendree (that wouldn't be at all confusing).
Want to see the 16 week update? Check it out here.
Pregnancy with Kendree at 20 weeks.
No picture of my pregnancy with Easton at 20 weeks, sorry.
2 comments:
cute jeans! Can't wait to meet this new baby! Have you decided if you're going to find out what you're having? And what you'd like me to make?
Miss you guys!
How fun! I love the pictures and I'm glad you're doing well and enjoying this stage. How cute to name her Kendree:) Easton's got it all figured out:)
Post a Comment