Friday, March 08, 2013

Kendree's 3rd Birthday

We celebrated Kendree's birthday on Saturday, February 16th (the day before her birthday). I think this was only confusing to Easton, who insisted that she was not three yet and asked "Why are we singing to her? Her birthday is tomorrow!"

We had my family over from Laramie for pizza, presents and cake. Warning: lots of pictures ahead

She opened up her very own Princess Yahtzee Jr. game.
And Grandpa helped her with the biggest present of all....
Her very own PINK bean bag!
 Smirky-smirk.
 Also her very own superhero cape!
 Which she then wore for the rest of the present opening (She also ran up and down the hall with it streaming behind her, but we didn't have the video camera out).
 Mama made a few decorations.  Kendree requested an Ariel cake, so I went with a few other Ariel decorations.

 The cake.  You will notice the fingerprints all in the front.  A certain birthday girl climbed up on a stool and did some damage before daddy realized what she was doing (Mom was at the store, getting pizza and has no blame in this. :) ).
 The birthday girl!
 And finally showing off all of her attitude in her new dress-up high heels. I'll let you imagine the battle it was the next morning to explain that she could wear her new birthday dress and her new birthday coat to church, but not her new birthday shoes.

 Look at all that loot!  Thanks everyone!



1 comment:

Karen said...

Wow - lots of stuff - but I hear I need to send more makeup! Maybe for Easter. Looks like she had a great 3rd Birthday!