Kendree, my darling middle child, has always loved scissors.
Loved them.
And actually, she had some pretty serious skills when it comes to scissors (for a 2/3 year old at least).
A few days after her birthday, on February 21, the inevitable happened.
Kendree cut her hair.
I should have taken a picture of just how much hair it was, but this was not a "one lock of hair" experiment. She meant business.
Here's the picture of the damage at the salon:
Let's just remember that she had NO bangs before this incident and while the stylist had parted and combed it a bit, she hadn't done any other trimming. In fact, she asked me if I had trimmed it up a bit at home and I told her that no, everything that had been done had been Kendree's doing. The stylist then said that she actually did a really good job. (Not so sure that is something I want her to know...).
Now, she has bangs that essentially start at the middle of the top of her head, but since she did it, I guess that is what she wants.
This girl. Gotta love her. Gotta make sure she has an early bedtime.

No comments:
Post a Comment