Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Boy

I wouldn't want Easton to think that the girls are the only ones who get face-time on the blog, so here's a catch up on him.

Easton continues to go to preschool two days a week through the school district and then an additional time with mama.  He is also starting a preschool run by the high school near us next week, so I would say that he will be sufficiently busy.

He loves all things super-heroes and will stare longingly at the DVD cases of the super hero movies that we own, as he knows they are "Mom and Dad movies" and he can't watch them yet.

Easton loves to watch sports with his dad. He never stops talking the entire time. Question, after question, after question.  It is hilarious to listen to, but I think if I was the one answering them, I might get a tad bit tired.

He is so excited for spring soccer and T-ball in the summer that he can barely stand it.  I try to explain that it won't be warm until June, but I don't think it is sinking in. 

Easton is reading some sight words, but doesn't have the interest right now to push this.  I work on it with him when he wants to, but we're taking it at his pace.  He got the BOB books for Christmas and those are the ones he enjoys reading the most.

We sure love this big five year old!



No comments: