Sunday, March 31, 2019

March 2019

Brynlee packs diaper bags and plays house all. day. long.  This day she was so proud of how this bag was sitting on her shoulder just the way she wanted it to.

On March 13th, the blizzard/bomb cyclone/whatever giant storm hit Cheyenne.  They cancelled school ahead of time (which they NEVER do here) so we hunkered down and got ready to ride it out.

When I woke up at 7 a.m. it wasn't too bad outside, snowing, but no real accumulation.  Then the winds picked up and I couldn't see the neighbors house for the majority of the day.  This is the view out my back window as of about 9 a.m.

The next day, we had bare ground in some areas and then 4-5 foot drifts in others.  They say we got 14 inches of snow throughout the storm, although how they could measure that with the insane winds we had, I will never understand.





A few days later, it was warm enough for the kids to enjoy it all!


Sydnee in the high chair as photographed by Hallee.


No comments: