My lovely little sister Sarah turns 14 today! Yea for Church dances! She is the sweetest girl who is constantly giggling. Every time we are with her, Ronnie tries to see what he can do to get her started on a giggle run. She is the most organized 14 year old I have ever met and has long dark hair that most girls would kill for. She is always willing to help and keeps everyone at home in line. We love you Sarah!
Our cute little niece Brooke also celebrates her birthday today! She is 4 and is starting to sound like a grown up! I can’t believe it. They are going to Disneyland to celebrate, every little kid’s dream! I was feeling pretty good about myself when we called her and she would talk to me, but not Ronnie—take that! We love you Brooke!
No comments:
Post a Comment