Monday, October 02, 2006
Softball Skills...
I thought I would give a quick update on our lives at the moment. I work all day and then come home and try to stay busy with one of my many projects. I am also taking a sewing class once a week that was included with my sewing machine purchase (Thanks Mom and Dad!). Ronnie also keeps very busy at work and is on two softball teams. One is a men's league in Orem and then a co-ed league in PG. You may wonder why I am not playing on the co-ed team...and the answer would be because I have no softball skills. I have knunchuk(sp?) skills and computer-hacking skills, but no softball skills. It also does not help my self-esteem that every other girl on the team played high school ball, and my experience consists of a team when I was 10 and then the occasional, poorly organized, Church softball tournament. Aside from his extracurricular activities, Ronnie is also studying to take the LSAT in December and begins his class this Wednesday. I'll try to keep up this blog a little better, so you can all enjoy our wild, crazy adventures.
Labels:
random thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment