On Friday we were invited to attend the Grizzly Hockey game by Josh and Gnickie. I had never been to a hockey game before and since it was something new and different (read: not games and movies), I was excited to attend. Everyone I talked to told me that hockey is way more fun in person than on TV and boy were they right!
We didn’t get just any seats either. Gnickie’s boss is the doctor for the Grizzlies and has a box. So we enjoyed the game with the comfort of tacos, hot wings, quesadillas, and chocolate cheesecake. I have now determined that I would like to aspire to someday owning a box. There really is NO better way to enjoy the game.
Unfortunately, the Grizzlies lost, but we were able to keep smiles on our faces.
We didn’t get just any seats either. Gnickie’s boss is the doctor for the Grizzlies and has a box. So we enjoyed the game with the comfort of tacos, hot wings, quesadillas, and chocolate cheesecake. I have now determined that I would like to aspire to someday owning a box. There really is NO better way to enjoy the game.
Unfortunately, the Grizzlies lost, but we were able to keep smiles on our faces.

Gnickie and Josh
Ronnie and me
We also had the pleasure of my family coming into town for Conference. It was an extremely quick trip but it was great to be with them and to attend the Saturday Morning Session. We’ll see you in May!
2 comments:
I wish I saw you Saturday! My family and I were there too! Oh well, pretty unlikely anyway. But wasn't it so good? I'm glad you had fun!
Hockey games are GREAT!! You'll have to experience one in Canada one day!
Post a Comment