Wednesday, May 23, 2007

After a long absence...

I have no good excuse. Work was busy, we visited Philadelphia, and I have been trying to keep up with the house and yard (semi-unsuccessfully).

Normally, I would put together a big, long, juicy post all about the trip with fabulous pictures and witty comments, but I still have not uploaded the pictures onto the computer, so there will be none of that.

The law school decision continues to hang over our heads.

I was convinced that if I went ALLTHEWAY out to Philadelphia, I would step onto the campus and have an overwhelming feeling one way or the other.

That did not happen.

I felt normal. Just like I do every other day.

Bottom line: I think this is our decision. Both schools are different, but we will have a good experience at both. I don’t think we will receive any further inspiration. After months and months of praying, we just need to make a decision and move forward. (Oh, what bliss that will be!)

We are headed to Laramie this weekend for Memorial Day and have scheduled another campus tour and meeting with the Dean.

Hopefully I will have news to report after we return.

If not, I WILL make a decision and inform Ronnie of it later. :)

2 comments:

Bethany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shorter family said...

We will be sad if you go to Wyoming because you will be farther away. But, since Ronnie will be a rich Lawyer, you can fly out to see us every other weekend. :)
If I was choosing, I would pick the school with the prettiest colors, since you might be sporting some memorabilia. :) he he Don't tell Clay I said that. That is what I said when he asked what kind of car we should get. I said, "Silver."
We know what every you choose, you will be happy. 'Cause you're great!