Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Congrats Erica!

My darling little (but taller) sister received excellent news yesterday! She was hired as the new Kindergarten teacher at Beitel Elementary in Laramie! This all happened just days before her graduation. I am so excited for her! She did her student teaching this last semester at Beitel and must have made QUITE the impression, because she was up against three other experienced teachers and kicked their behinds! (At least from my perspective.)

I can honestly say that she is in THE most perfect profession for her. Her love of children can be seen daily, and she has excelled throughout her education. Maybe I can come out and help her decorate her room! (I think deep down we all want to be teachers—even if it is just so we can write on the chalkboard.)

Congrats again Erc! We love ya!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

HOLLA to Erica! ;) She's amazing. Lindstroms just rock.

(thanks for your nice comment!!)

Michelle Williams said...

Congrats to Erica! I went to kindergarten at Bitel Elementary. My teacher was Mrs. Smith but she was really old when I was there. I'm sure Erica will do great!