Friday, May 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Ronnie!

My wonderful husband turns 26 today! (And I like to tease that it means he is OLDER than a quarter of a century.) Ronnie is the opposite of me when it comes to birthdays and asked me today where I wanted to go out to lunch—I was quick to tell him that it is HIS decision, it is his birthday. He didn’t even want to open ANY presents before we left for work. Crazy boy.

Marrying Ronnie was the best decision I have ever made, he is the greatest ever! (I know that sentence sounds like something you would write in your friend’s yearbook—but it IS true!) He is such a people person and makes friends with everyone we meet. Plus, he is so patient with all of my shortcomings—and burnt dinner. He loves the Lakers and the Angels more than I can comprehend, but it sure is fun to watch his facial expressions as he is watching a game.

I’m excited to start the new chapter of our life (law school) together and can’t wait to see where we will end up!

Love you Ronnie!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is pretty special to us too

Shorter family said...

We agree. We just keep saying, "we're going to miss Ronnie and KaLee." and "We don't want to make new friends!" But alas if you will just move to Pennsylvania we will be a short 4 hours away! Then we wont miss you so terribly, since we'll see you every other weekend.:) We wish! I guess if it was for a Settlers tournament, we'd have to come visit!
p.s. You are very lucky to have Ronnie, but he is equally as lucky to have you! You're the Lopi after all!