Easton Jay entered the world early this morning at 2:40am. He was 7 lbs. 10.5 oz. and 19.5 inches long. He has a full head of dark hair and looks very similar to the way my youngest brother Jordan did when he was born (I told Ronnie that Wyo genes were strong, but I don't think he believed me until now).
He is perfect.
The camera with all of the good shots doesn't have a way to hook up to the laptop, so you will have to wait a little longer for those, but for now you can gaze at these.
27 comments:
WHAT A CUTIE!!! CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU!
He is so handsome!! I am so happy for you and I LOVE the name! Nice going guys! Can't wait for the details and more pics.
He's so darn cute! Before I read your entry I thought 'Wow - he looks like a Lindstrom baby. Just like Jordan in fact'. Hope you're all doing well. Bet the new grandparents can hardly contain themselves. Congrats!
Denise
Yeah!!! Congrats! He is so cute!
Oooooohhhh my gooooooooosh!!!!!!!!! He is soooooooo cuuuuuute!!! (high pitched voices, outloud). Congratulations!!!! I hope you are feeling well. I want to hold him right now!!!! I'm so glad you have been so faithful with your updates, keep em comin!
He is beautiful! Congratulations!!
I'm SO happy for you! He's absolutely beautiful and perfect in every way! I can't wait to see more pictures! (But only when you have time and feel like it...!)
You win the award for "best blog updater on the planet!" I'm impressed with your prompt updates but more impressed with your new little guy! Congratulations!
Congratulations, KaLee and Ronnie! What a handsome little man! Best wishes for a wonderful Christmas with your son!
Lori Lewis
He is adorable! Congratulations guys! Can't wait for more pictures and updates! Take good care of yourself!
IT TOOK WAY TO LONG FOR HIM TO GET HERE. WE LOVE THE PICS AND CANT WAIT FOR MORE.
RONNIE, GOOD LUCK WITH GETTING SLEEP FOR FINALS. WE WILL KEEP YOU IN OUR PRAYERS.
THANKS for making us GREAT grandparents - someone had to be first and you took the prize. What a sweetie! Straight from Heavenly Father - There is NOTHING more precious than a baby! Enjoy every minute! We are so happy for you both - and glad you had such a good pregnancy and delivery. Love you all - The Lopez Family - can you believe it? Love, Your missionary Grandparents -
E & S Nickell
CONGRATS! we're so happy to hear that he's hear and all is well!!
Congrats you guys, he sure is cute! We are glad he finally made it here. Brinley is especially excited because now she will have a friend to play with!
There are a couple pictures I have seen that he has some Ronnie looks to him - It'll be interesting to see how his looks change in the next few weeks.
Love you guys! Can't wait to see your little family here in *warm* So Cal!
Also - I'll reiterate my messages to you new parents here too - he is so cute!!!! I can't wait to feel his squishy cheek and legs! :)
What a beautiful little guy... he looks absolutley perfect! I hope everything went well, let us know how you are feeling!
He is perfect! I'm so glad you posted your news, I've been checking my reader feed all morning hoping for an update from you. Do we get to hear your labor story? Congrats!
CONGRATS on picking out a cute name for a cute boy!! We are thinking of you ALL!
Adam, Alene, Spencer & Nicholas
Congratulations KaLee and Ronnie! He is so cute! Hope you are feeling good and best wishes for the holidays with a wonderful gift from Heavenly Father!
Steffani Natter
Lopi,
What an adorable 'little one' you have!! Easton and Madison will be such a cute couple! :) Now that he is here we can start arranging the marriage! Unless he doesn't like older woman, we can hold off and see if we have another girl! he he
Good luck and Congratulations! Wish we were there to celebrate with you, but we look forward to seeing all the pictures!
-Miss ya
Clayton P., Jess, and Maddie
Congratulations guys, he is absolutely precious!!
I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!TELL HIM HI FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!ABBEY NELSON
Don't worry; I'm not a stalker or anything. I'm more of a friend of a friend of a friend...he is darling!! Congrats!
Kalee!!! Congrats! I didn't even realize you were expecting! Congrats! Hope all is going well and that you had a great Christmas and New Years!
KaLee--sorry this is like a month late, I took a little blogging break, but Congratulations! He is adorable! Good work!
Post a Comment