I hope you're getting an epidural, they are FABULOUS!! Just see if they will let you keep it in for a week or so. :) When I got to the point where you are, people would ask, "Aren't you scared?" I would respond, "I am more scared of being pregnant for the rest of my life and continuing to grow as I am." Now that's scary! Let the nurses take the baby so you can sleep, that's what they get paid for and you'll need a jump start for sleepless nights to come. And keep reminding they you want good meds! We live in a time of modern medicine, take advantage of it!! We will be anticipating a call to affirm it is in fact a boy and which of the adorable names you have picked! -Love, The Shorters
4 comments:
good luck. we are thinking about you and can't wait for pictures
I hope you're getting an epidural, they are FABULOUS!! Just see if they will let you keep it in for a week or so. :)
When I got to the point where you are, people would ask, "Aren't you scared?" I would respond, "I am more scared of being pregnant for the rest of my life and continuing to grow as I am." Now that's scary!
Let the nurses take the baby so you can sleep, that's what they get paid for and you'll need a jump start for sleepless nights to come. And keep reminding they you want good meds! We live in a time of modern medicine, take advantage of it!!
We will be anticipating a call to affirm it is in fact a boy and which of the adorable names you have picked!
-Love,
The Shorters
hahahaha! awesome. I hope they have wireless internet too!
They better have wireless internet :) I bet your mom is SO excited!
Post a Comment