Wednesday, December 05, 2007

News

Not the kind where I actually have a baby in hand, but news nonetheless.

I went to the doctor yesterday.

I'm still not dilated at all.

But the baby is really, REALLY low, so I was told he could come anytime.

Then, we scheduled an induction!

I'll be going into the hospital this Friday at 5pm to get started and will have a little one sometime on Saturday.

Yippee!

5 comments:

Shorter family said...

Hurray!! We are so excited for you! We can't wait for your little fella to come. We will be in New York on Saturday, but our thoughts and prayers will be with you!
You know he may work like Maddie and now that you have planned an indcution he'll come on his own the day before!
I figured it was her suddle way of telling us she was incharge from here on out. She reminds us of that everyday!
-Jess

us said...

Congrats! Can't wait for the phone call!

Melanie said...

Hi KaLee!
This is Melanie Foutz (you'll probably know me as Martineau). I was doing some "blog hopping" looking for cute design ideas today and just randomly came across your blog. Anyway, CONGRATUALTIONS! I hope everything goes well for you and your little one!

Lauren said...

I'm so excited for you KaLee! We'll be waiting for an update! Good luck!

Bethany said...

TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT!!!!