Me: Do you know if the Wyoming Cowgirls made it into the tournament?
Ronnie: No, but I’m only on the first of THREE sport sections in this paper.
Pause
Ronnie(said dreamily): I’m in heaven.
Note: We were staying in a hotel, so he was reading a *real* paper instead of the thin one we get in Laramie.
We were able to stop in Utah on our way to Idaho and celebrated my Grandma’s 70th birthday while we were there. We attended church and consistent with most 11 year old boys, my brother was bored. I took his pad of paper and proceeded to write JORDAN in large bubble letters. (I’m pretty much a bubble letter expert. I don’t even care to tell you how many hours during college classes were spent perfecting my skills). He watched the process with wide eyes and as I handed the paper back to him, he turned to me and said, “WOW! You should be an ART teacher!”
If only bubble letters were what art was all about, I’d be set.
No comments:
Post a Comment