I've been tagged and tagged again, so here we go!
Husband Tag
What is his name? Ronnie
How long have you been together? Married 3 years
How old is he? 26
Who eats more? Rice? –Ronnie Ice Cream?—Me
Who said I love you first? I did. It was kind of on accident at the end of a phone call—it just came out. I remember hanging up and praying he hadn’t heard it. The next day I said it for reals.
Who is taller? Ronnie
Who sings better? I like to toot my own horn, so me!
Who is smarter? I suppose we could use his grades in Law School to say him—but I am pretty good at English, and Math—so let’s say we’re even.
Who does the laundry? Me
Who pays the bills? I pay the bills and every few months inform Ronnie where we stand (I’m the finance major-remember?)
Who sleeps on the right side? That would be me, if you’re looking at the bed, but Ronnie if you’re laying on the bed.
Who mows the lawn? It’s March, so let’s change this question to shoveling snow and Ronnie ALWAYS does it. I haven’t even touched the shovel.
Who cooks dinner? This is totally even. With me working, I don’t have the time I would like.
Who drives? Ronnie if we are together, we get in fewer arguments this way!
Who is more stubborn? He'd say me; I'd say him
Who kissed who first? He kissed me, but he swears I was giving him “the look.”
Who proposed? He did.
Who has more friends? We are both blessed to have a lot!
Who is more sensitive? Depends on the situation. Ronnie is surprisingly sensitive about family stuff (be man enough to admit it honey!)
Who has more siblings? We are even stevens. 4 siblings each.
Who wears the pants? To quote Ronnie from a few months ago, “Well, when people ask me who wears the pants in the family--I always let them know that I wear the pants, but she tells me which ones to put on.”
Random Tag
10 years ago today: I was in 9th grade. Choir was essentially my life since I was in Show Choir and I was just in the process of getting my first boyfriend—Jackson. (Can you claim boyfriend if you never even kissed?)
Snacks I enjoy: The cheap Vanilla Cream Cookies from Wal-Mart (you know like Oreos only…not)
5 things on my to do list today: 1) Work 2) Go to the Post Office 3) Prepare for a card class 4) Snuggle with my baby 5) Spend time with Ronnie
I enjoy: Spending time with my family, a clean house, reading a good book, stamping.
What would I do if I were suddenly made a billionaire? I hate these questions. I try not to fantasize about unrealistic dreams and enjoy today. So insert standard answers (tithing, savings, house, school, car, etc.)
3 of my bad habits: Occasionally biting my nails, my love affair with ice cream, getting annoyed with stupid people (luckily, I keep my thoughts inside most of the time).
5 places I have lived: Salt Lake City, Utah; Oxford, Mississippi; Laramie, Wyoming; Provo, Utah; Pleasant Grove, Utah.
5 jobs that I have had: Ice Cream Scooper Extraordinaire, Survey Caller, Wood Moulding Bundler, Cable Relations Manager for BYUTV, Development Associate for the College of Business at the University of Wyoming.
Things people don't know about me: Do we really have to go over more of my weirdness? I think I’ll point you here and here and here and here.
And now I tag...anyone who wants to do it!
P.S. Don't forget to enter the giveaway by tonight at Midnight!
1 comment:
Funny - when you put down we are even stevens, 4 siblings each" you each have a "stevens" sibling!
Karen
Post a Comment