I apologize that I have been MIA this week. I was in charge of a work meeting with many, many important contacts from around the state of Wyoming and it took up more of my time than I care to think about.
At least one good thing came of all of my stress. Seeing as I was the coordinator of all of the events over the weekend, a few of the people who came were introduced to Ronnie and proceeded to call him Mr. KaLee (which I quite enjoyed). :)
But Ronnie's answer to Mr. KaLee was my favorite part.
Important Person: Ronnie, nice to meet you. So you belong to KaLee?
Ronnie: Well, when people ask me who wears the pants in the family--I always let them know that I wear the pants, but she tells me which ones to put on.
And that, my friends, is why my husband is the absolute best!
2 comments:
Yes! He is the best!
Karen
that is too fun. It makes me miss ahnging out with you guys!
Post a Comment