Monday, October 22, 2007

Utah Trip

This weekend was a quick one! My mom, Erica, Sarah and I traveled down to Utah for a baby shower my aunts were throwing for me. It was a fabulous trip, but WAY too short.

The shower was great—but unfortunately, my camera never made it out of my bag, so I am relying on others to get me pictures to post. It was wonderful to see friends and family!

I had such a feeling of comfort as we drove into Happy Valley—something that I never thought I would have as I grew up. I had so many fantastic memories for six great years and am so grateful for the friends and family I was able to grow close to during that time!

Now I’m back to reality. Just six weeks until this little one emerges (hypothetically). Look for maternity pictures taken by Bethany in the next few days as well!

No comments: