Monday, March 03, 2008

200th Post Giveaway!

I hope none of you have realized (because that would mean that you have hand-counted all of my posts) but this is my 200th post!

In celebration, it’s time for another giveaway.

What does KaLee have to give away? Handmade cards of course!

(You may remember my last giveaway).

This time you get a set of 12 monogrammed cards. Super cute. Useful for any occasion because I will include an assortment of sentiments that you can glue to the inside of the cards as necessary.

You want these, I promise.

What do you have to do? Just leave a comment praising my name (or any comment) by Wednesday, March 5th at midnight (Mountain Time) and I’ll announce the winner Thursday morning. (One comment per person please).

Good Luck!

22 comments:

Johnson said...

You are hilarious! A much more dedicated blogger than we are. What the heck, throw our name in the hat!

Candise said...

A chance for anything handmade by KaLee...sign me up! So do you keep track of your posts, or is there some nifty blogger-post-counter I have yet to notice?? Keep posting, and have a fabulous day!

Lindsay said...

200? What a milestone! Yay for you! And isn't blogging fun? I'm glad you found mine so that I, in turn, could find yours. I love visiting here - your blog is absolutely delightful! Anyway, sounds like a fun drawing, so enter my name, too. :)

SD and EJ said...

I'll admit it...I'm a lurker. But not a scary lurker, I promise.

Bethany said...

um heck YES!!! I mean, yes please!! ;) Happy 200th! I love blogs! Especially yours!

Jill said...

I have to admit...I almost always laugh out loud when I read your posts and I always think to myself- "I need to write better like kaLee!" Congrats on the 200th post, I will of course look forward to more and more!

us said...

KaLee is the best name ever!! You said praise your name right? Anyhow, I do love you tons and tons!!

Unknown said...

I have heard of blogs and thought, don't people have better things to do? But I must say, I love yours, and when you don't post, I get sad. I look forward to each day reading it - before I open any of my email, I go to your blog and then Easton's. And to praise you -you are the BEST daughter in law! I am glad my son found you KaLee.
Love Karen

Miller Family said...

I love checking your blog KaLee...it is one of my favorites. And I have been wondering how your flossing goal is going...you will have to do an update post (cause I'm sure so many other people care as well). Anyway I look forward to 200 more blog posts.

HilLesha O'Nan said...

Lovin' the blog! :)

Josh and Gnickie said...

I don't think you need people to tell you how cute your blog is. I can tell everyone loves it by the large amount of comments on EVERY post you have made.
Just for a request...continue with the Oh to be 5 again post. They crack me up.
A compliment...I love the additional EASTON blog. No offense to you and Ronnie, but we love to see new pictures of the little guy.
Thanks for keeping us posted on your life in Wyoming. Hope to see y'all in Utah soon.

Anonymous said...

KaLee,

I would just die for some monogrammed cards I could send them to all my friends inviting them to the next time we are shooting guns or planning a guy trip to cabela's.

Love,

Dad

Anonymous said...

Kalee...you are wonderful, talented and I miss you so much! I miss our back rubs at night!:) Tell Ronnie I say hi and give the little guy a big hug!

Steffani

Anonymous said...

There once was a gal named KaLee,
Whose blog I do check almost daily,
200 posts are a milestone
they do tickle my funnybone
pick me or I'll weep and wail-ee!

--Mom (okay I tried!)

Lauren said...

Yes, I want those cards! Please! Especially if they are the work of a Lindstrom...:)

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks great even I'm in Germany. I tried to look up a German translation for your name but no luck. Your name would be unique over here.

Jen and Joe. said...

hey, remember how I praised your organizational skills in my blog--and it wasn't even related to a contest! COMPLETELY genuine!

We just can't help it that you're wonder woman....

How's this:
You are the source of many a woman's insecurities. =)

Ha.

Does this make me win?

Amber said...

Pick me!! You'd think with Cindy as a mom I would never run out of cards, but somehow I always do! I love to read your blog!

Anonymous said...

KaLee ... Your cards are really fabulous! We've used them a lot. But my mom is running out. So please send us more.

Abbey :)

Clay said...

I enjoyed your comment about the "facts of life". Count me in for the cards.

Shorter family said...

KaLee Lou I love your cards. Count me in.

Jess

Anonymous said...

Can you tell we love your cards at our house? Well actually - we love you all, your blog, and Easton's blog (Abbey is especially ga-ga over him in case you couldn't tell). Your oldest CA cousin likes it all too, but I just couldn't talk him into commenting so his mom could win the goodies this time around. Only 69 minutes and counting. Hopefully last the best of all the gang! :) How talented do you feel that we all want your craftiness?! You picked a good one Ronnie!