Instead of actual presents (I wouldn't want you to spend all of that money on postage), you can just leave me a comment--even you lurkers! I have even turned off the no-anonymous-posts for the next little while to make it easier--but be sure to sign your name!
As an incentive, I'll randomly draw a number out of a hat, and that comment will receive these:
Five handmade cards. Two baby cards, a wedding card and two with no specific situation in mind so you can have them when you need them! Now go on, leave a comment!
ETA: You have until Midnight, Mountain Time on 9/27 to comment and I will draw a winner early Friday morning.
19 comments:
I am the first! Pick me, pick me!! Now I'm curious to know what my blog-versary is... too bad I just switched blogs... well, shoot. Congratulations! I love your blog so much. :)
Your blog always puts a smile on my face. I always log onto that first when I go onto the internet. Yours and Aubrey's. You are so talented. I tell everyone I know. Does she... they ask, and I say yes, she sews, croquets, makes cards, keeps my son happy (the important part). Is there anything that you cannot do? I love your cards. Please order some more for me - general, birthday (especially for teens), and wedding. Let me know how much. Did I pay you for the last ones? Thanks, Karen
Alex and I love your blog. It's always fun to see who has a birthday or anniversary and makes us feel very special when you mention us. I think my favorite so far was when you told all the random things about you. You're my favorite sister-in-law! (Now you HAVE to pick me ;) )
Happy Blog-iversary! Is this the kind of thing you get to register for? If not, I think that you should start a new internet trend. It's fun to keep up with your adventures. Thanks for sharing. Jenn
Blog-iversary....Lurker...I have learned two new words today! Am I a lurker? It is quite possible; a frequent reader without a blog of her own! As soon as we are finished with the legalities of this adoption I will crawl out from under my rock and blog away! Watch out! I love your blog and look forward to new posts. And I will get you a list of books. Have a fabulous day.
PS- That last anonymous was me - Candise! You may need to know, just in case you need to send me the cards or something!!!
Hey there KayLee! I love your blog, I check it every day, so keep the posts coming! I know, like I can talk, I haven't posted on my blog since July.... ps how are you feeling? Ankles swollen? Post some more pregnant belly pics!
Ok, I never leave comments but who can resist a chance at winning some of your AMAZING cards. You better start updating us about your pregnancy or else...
-Cheryl
Happy Blog-iversary to You!! Sure glad you added 'Anonymous' for awhile so I could finally comment on something on your always-entertaining blog. Thanks for keeping this going so we know what's happening with you Cowboys. I especially like it when Ronnie crashes the blog (he probably doesn't need any encouragement though, as there are sure to be many 'proud papa' posts to come). Keep up the great work with EVERYTHING! And remember ... it could be in your best interest to pick your aunt as the winner!
... Denise (another confessed lurker)
okay so I look at your blog sometimes through Cheryl's blog. Hope that's okay! I must say that I love your cards. You are amazing!
AWESOME! I couldn't pass up the opportunity for cards. As you already know I love your blog and have tons of fun reading it and keeping up with your life. Congrats on making it a whole year!
I want to win! Oh, by the way happy blog-iversary!! I can't believe it has been a whole year either. I remember when you sent us your sight and I said, "blog?" "What's that?" I am so glad you kept with it because we miss you and this makes it a little bit easier.
-Jessica
I really like your cards and mommy wants to win them, so she said I had to write and say "hi" aunt KaLee.
p.s. I can't wait for my future husband to come.
-Madison Shorter
HAPPY BLOG-IVERSARY!!!!!!!! I think that's the first time I've ever said that to anyone. Do you feel any different now? Have you made any resolutions for the coming year? Anyway, hope y'all are doing well and still enjoying Wyoming. Y'all have been there what 3 months now? That's a long time to enjoy Wyoming. I'm usually done after a couple hours. Take care and keep up the good work KaLee.
Clay
I want to win! Oh, by the way happy blog-iversary!! I can't believe it has been a whole year either. I remember when you sent us your sight and I said, "blog?" "What's that?" I am so glad you kept with it because we miss you and this makes it a little bit easier.
-Jessica
I am sorry, you probably do play croquet too, but I meant crochets
Karen
awwww.....I'm so glad you blog. It makes me SO happy!
My mom says that you are her favorite friend and always tells me great things about you! ps she wants to win some cards. :)
-Allie Paige
I am dying to win the cards. I think the colors would match the gray in my hair and I could use them to announce my trophy baby elk when I get one.
Dad
Post a Comment