Thursday, September 27, 2007

30 weeks

This week I am 30 weeks pregnant! It is crazy to think that in 10 short weeks we will get to see this little one. I’m feeling great aside from the occasional heartburn and my feet have even stopped swelling since the weather has cooled down. (yahoo!)

I don’t feel like I am prepared for his arrival at all, considering I don’t have any of the gadgets and not even a single diaper, but starting this week, I’m scouting the sales so I can have at least a few diapers on hand.

In reviewing our pictures, I realized that we have not done a very good job documenting my growing belly, so there are no progression pictures, just a few from this week.

Everyone wants to know names. We have narrowed it down to four, and I really don’t think we will narrow the field much further. Our finalists are Nathan, Andrew (Drew), Easton and Cade. We both want to see him before we decide for sure.

I’ll try to be better with updates from now on.


And yes, I know the outfit is a little weird, but I had to pull back the cardigan so you could see. I do know how to dress myself.

8 comments:

Shorter family said...

I think you're lying, that's a ball under there.

Shorter family said...

That comment was form Clay. I wasn't sure I believed you before since we couldn't see you pregnant, but now I believe you. Oh, and i thought your outfit was very stylish.
Do we get to vote on names:) Cade is still my favorite.

Anonymous said...

YOU LOOK GREAT, BUT I'M A BIT NERVOUS ABOUT THE OUTFIT! JUST KIDDING! WE DO LOVE GROWING BELLIES THOUGH! CONGRATS AGAIN, ON YOUR LITTLE GUY. HIS COUSIN (2ND) IS PREPARING HIM FOR HIS CRAZY PARENTS. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Bethany said...

Hooraaaaaaaaay! You are so hot right now. I love the belly, how is it so perfectly round? You're baby is going to be perfect I guess. No surprise there. Those are all good names! I like Nathan and Cade, those have a good ring. I wonder if he'll look like a little Ronnie or a little KaLee (or maybe I should say Adam).....?????????

Unknown said...

Wow! I think the time has flown bye, you probably do not. What do you need? We'll send it!
Karen

Emily Judd said...

i'm a little partial to Easton :-)

Anne Marie said...

You look so cute I love it! I really like Easton. It is super cute. I can't wait to see him either.

Stevens Family said...

Since everyone else gets an opinion, I'll make mine too - even though I'm too late for the contest. :) I like Drew.