I've mentioned before that I make cards as a stress reliever, and with Ronnie constantly commandeering the office/craft room to study, my card-making has slowed.
I recently was able to design four cards to use in a birthday-themed-card-making party I held in my home. It was last night and while I always feel a little frazzled, I think it went great.
Below are the four cards we made. (images copyright Stampin' Up! 2007)




Now that THAT is off my mind, I can start on some other fun stuff--like finally finishing those sewing projects I have been promising for ages.
1 comment:
Everyone that gets one of your cards from me, loves it! You are very talented. And the book from Grandpa's birthday was really great. Another stress reliever is doing Indexing for the Church. I have enjoyed doing this extraction work more than when I did it with the microfilm. Try it sometime - very easy.
Karen
Post a Comment