Friday, September 28, 2007

Blog-iversary Winner!

Thank you for all of your wonderful comments. The winner is Jennifer S. who said, "Happy Blog-iversary! Is this the kind of thing you get to register for? If not, I think that you should start a new internet trend. It's fun to keep up with your adventures. Thanks for sharing. Jenn."

Jenn, I know you just moved so email me your new address and I'll get the cards right out to you!

Giveaways are a lot of fun, I think I'll do a few more in the future to keep you all coming back!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess I will just have to buy some! Karen

Stevens Family said...

My mom checks this every day. I don't think she'd need a contest to keep coming back.

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't you know - I miss ONE day of checking your Blog and miss out on possibly winning some of your cute cards! Guess I'll have to be more consistant - don't want to miss out on another chance. Was fun to see your tummy - but will be more fun to see our 1st 'Great Grand'!
Sister Grandma & Elder Grand Dad