And then gave me the "death stare." He was really, really ready for bed.
He is doing great at sitting up now--finally. I wasn't sure if that skill would ever come and is army crawl/crawling all over the place. We got it on film last night, so I'll get that video up here ASAP. Easton constantly babbles and is working on saying dada. He is really close and only whispers it when he says it, which is super cute. He is currently trying to transition from 3 naps to 2 naps a day and is driving me crazy, but we will get there. He is eating food like a champ--except for those darn carrots and peas and he still doesn't have any teeth. I know that this will likely mean that he gets four at one time. Lucky me.While at Mt. Rushmore, he had another first. Ice cream. Needless to say, it was a big hit. Judging from my love-affair with the stuff, he is doomed for life, so we might as well start him young.
3 comments:
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! Boy, now you will never be able to have some without him wanting some!
Great stuff tho...we all love it. Glad they now make "no sugar added" so Grandpa can have some too. Grandma Cali
Maya was toothless until her first birthday.... she had no trouble teething at all, one day I looked in her mouth and there was a tooth! Painless (for me anyway)
He truly has Nickell in him - we all LOVE Ice Cream, oh what the heck we all like Desserts period!
What a cutie he is!!!
Post a Comment