6 month old KaLee. She's pretty cute, but doesn't have much hair.
2 year old KaLee. I thought those glasses were the bomb.com, except probably not in those exact words.
3 year old KaLee. I have painfully stick-straight hair. Here we see my mother's attempt to give it some life. Sock curlers anyone?
Here, I was about 4. Side ponytails were all the rage. As were matching outfits for sisters. Pink for me, blue for Erc. Always.
Erc, Dad, Ad-man and me in Mississippi. About 1989.
My first grade school picture. I fell down the day before pictures. Oh, the horror.
We moved to Laramie and my cheesy smile got bigger.
And then the face paint came out with the funny faces (this was approximately the time of the fish hook incident).
All the while I was taking ballet, trying to be graceful and all that. 
And this is me in 5th grade. That side ponytail will never die.

Mysteriously, I don't have any pictures scanned from the 5th grade all the way to high school. Just imagine the classic, awkward young girl--that was me.
Here I am with Jord-man. I'd like to point out just one thing. The Fuzzy Pen (oh, how I wish that wasn't documented). 
And here is one of my senior pictures. Yes, I had a perm, and yes, I loved it. In fact, if straightening it every now and again wasn't such a pain, I'd probably still have one.
Hopefully that little trip didn't scar you too badly. I may even share a few of Ronnie (if he doesn't read this and stop me). [Karen--you are not allowed to tip him off, he has to read it of his own accord!]

And here is one of my senior pictures. Yes, I had a perm, and yes, I loved it. In fact, if straightening it every now and again wasn't such a pain, I'd probably still have one.
Hopefully that little trip didn't scar you too badly. I may even share a few of Ronnie (if he doesn't read this and stop me). [Karen--you are not allowed to tip him off, he has to read it of his own accord!]
3 comments:
That was a fun little trip down memory lane. Most of those pictures I remember, but there were a few thrown it there, that I have never seen before. I reconized the little kid pics on your wall with the picture of you & Jordan - Those were the good ole days!
I enjoyed "seeing you grow up" and no, I will not tell Ronnie (I don't think you have any of his embarrassing ones). Karen
KaLee, these pictures are so cute! You were darling. And, of course, you look so beautiful in your senior pictures! I love this post.
Post a Comment