Thursday, September 25, 2008

After 18 years...

of living in my lovely home state, it finally happened.


If I were one to leave shoes out by the door, that area would look like this.

And I couldn't be happier.


Seriously, have you ever seen a cuter pair of boots?




Man, I love living in Wyoming.

4 comments:

Jen said...

I love them! You better be wearing those the next time I see you!

Stevens Family said...

Are the brown boots Ronnie's?

Candise said...

Hmmm...I think I ought to move to Wyoming. I have wanted a pair of cowboy boots for years and years. Five years in Idaho almost qualified me...but this Henderson living isn't getting me any closer!!

Erica said...

See. You thought I was crazy when I first got my cowboy boots, but they are great, huh. They are sooo comfortable and cute at the same time. Good job at picking them out. I really like them!