We took Easton to the Wyoming game vs. Air Force. It was freezing, so we didn't stay long. As usual, Grandpa was the favorite person--and did the majority of the Easton-holding while we were there. I love his little hat--thanks Aubrey!
I'm glad he likes it!!! And you like it... do you want more? I have a new nephew on the way (from Jeff's side, don't get too excited) and I'm knitting boy hats again... any particulars? Black? Dark gray? Navy blue?
4 comments:
I'm glad he likes it!!! And you like it... do you want more? I have a new nephew on the way (from Jeff's side, don't get too excited) and I'm knitting boy hats again... any particulars? Black? Dark gray? Navy blue?
For some reason I think Easton looks like Jordan in this picture. Maybe it's the look on his face. I don't know. He is still cute as ever!
Freezing! Could you please send some of that this way? We are in the 90's here in Cali!
Karen
The hair's looking a little grayer on Grandpa (wink-wink Grant :)
Post a Comment