And why does that always cause disaster?
Ronnie decided to play flag football this year with some buddies. In the first game, he tweaked his knee.
That tweak turned out to be a torn meniscus.

No need to worry. The surgery was yesterday and all went well. In fact, Ronnie is being a pleasant patient (which I attribute to my threats of "No service if you are mean!" before the fact).
I expect my weekend to be full of ESPN, filling water bottles and doling out the medication.
Pray for me.
8 comments:
Oh dear! I totally agree. I always tell Kyle when he is going to skateboard, "I'm not coming to bail you out of jail or paying for hospital bills!" Why can't they like something else...like sewing. I'm glad I found you too :D
Yuck! Jared told me that Ronnie had knee surgery. We're glad to hear everything went well! We're looking forward to seeing you at the game.
Tell Ronnie we're glad the surgery went well and we hope he's able to recover quickly. Let us know if we can help at all!
Hang in there KaLee--I know what it is like trying to be a nurse to a 20 something male.
Just after Candise was born Greg decided to take Craigs skateboard for a ride. Remember this was 30 years ago--skateboards were still quite primitive. He crashed and burned. Spent three days hospitilzed with a broken collar bone, elbow and other misc. problems. He was in a cast, sling and a metal contraption to hold his elbow up for 6 weeks!!! Yes, I feel your pain KaLee.
p.s. Hope you heal quickly Ronnie!
dangit!! no way!! we hope he gets well soon!
Gees, you guys hid that one well, who would have known! I will pray for you... but I know you will be a wonderful nurse that Ronnie might have to fake some other injury in order to keep you as his nurse!!
sounds like you will have your work cut out for you this weekend! We wish ronnie a speedy recovery...good luck!
How did I not know that Ronnie was having knee surgery. My Dad also has a torn meniscus. I know that my Dad is in pain with his and is looking into surgery.
I hope that Ronnie's recovery goes well. Good Luck to you KaLee during the "service" process. You are right about watching a lot of ESPN. At least you can Tivo your favorite shows and watch them while he is sleeping from his meds.
Post a Comment