Monday, September 08, 2008

Getting to know you

You know how everytime you move into a new ward (term for congregation among the LDS) you have to fill out a "Get To Know You" form?


I know some people dread them--dread coming up with things to say about themselves.


I am not one of those people.


I thrive on trying to figure out something that I have never put down for the "unique" section. But we all know I have no shame. As evidenced, here or here or here or here or here.


I had to fill out another one a while ago and actually hit a wall as I sat and tried to think of something unique. Then it came to me.


I have never been stung by a bee. This would appear to be a good thing, but it has only served to make me deathly afraid of bees. (Fear of the unknown I believe).

Bees and Birds. Birds and bees. Oh help.

5 comments:

Jill said...

I haven't ever been stung by a bee either. I figure that I'm probably deathly allergic or something or else I would have been stung by now!

The Gardner Family said...

:) I had one on my back tonight and my baby screamed after she saw her daddy hit mommy with a fly swatter. I have never been stung either. I would've been running around like a crazy lady if it hadn't been for Matt saying, you have to hold still so we can kill this or it could sting our girls in the night (yes it was in the house--ccchhhiillss and goosebumps--blugh!)

Michelle said...

once onstage with centennial singers I got stung in my cleavage. believe it. :) beat that, bee stung people.

hey kaylee, I didn't mean to not have you in my blogroll...as you are probably aware, I just google reader you. but I'm sorry about the lack of public luv. get ready, you're on it now.

Michelle said...

okay, lame that I included a y in kalee. lame lame lame. sorry about that. :)

Shorter family said...

I made it until I was 23. I was outside doing yard work and was bent over to pick some weeds. When I came up I hit a bird house and a whole lot of angry bees came after me. I got stung about 3 times on my nose. It made my eyes start gushing then I rubbed them with my dirty hands and tried to find my way back to the house. I was a mess.
I used to be a bee charmer as a child. yes, I would pick them up and pet and play with them, I agree a little strange. But it prevented me from getting stung.
-Jess