Easton is getting to be more and more fun. And cuter and cuter (if I do say so myself).
He is now saying ball (ba), yay, mama, dada (sometimes), and nononono (which is what I say when ever he is getting into trouble). Coincidentally, he thinks anything electronic is called a nononono. Oh well, we'll fix that later.
He flirts with everyone at church, by smiling at them, then burying his face in my shoulder. Repeat that about 100 times and you get the picture. Everybody just eats it up though.
He is still attached to his binky and for now, that is just fine with me. In fact, he found the extra one in the diaper bag (still in its protective case) and tried to suck on it for a few minutes (pictures below).



1 comment:
I can't wait to hear him say all of those words! Thanksgiving, here we come!
Post a Comment