Thursday, November 06, 2008

Another first--a Haircut!

Easton doesn't have a lot of hair. I'm man (or actually woman) enough to admit that. But what he does have was getting very shaggy around the ears, neck and forehead. So on Sunday, we took some scissors to it. (this proved to be much more difficult than I thought)

After it was all done, this is what the highchair looked like.

And here is our newly cut and trimmed little guy.

And now, a video for your pleasure.


Look who figured out how to make the stupid embedding thing work!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Glad Mommy was there to distract him - almost lost his ear tip! I am glad Daddy practiced on all those Missionaries - they were probably just as squirrely moving around.
Easton looks like a little boy now, no longer a baby! Where did the time go?!
Grandma Cali