Easton is getting more and more mobile (and I'm not quite sure how I feel about that).
In the past, he would play with the toys on the walker, or stand with it, or take one step as it got away from him, but last night something clicked.
He was cruising.
We played this game for a good half hour. He would run across the too-small living room and run into something. I would turn him around and he would take off in the opposite direction.
And now the proof.
4 comments:
Holy cow! I cannot believe this! Where did the little immobile Easton go? I can't wait to see him at the cabin!
I want to squeeze those cute legs he put on display!!!! He's going to regret visiting Aunt Aubrey (I already know I'll be the aunt that squishes kids cheeks and stuff - I can't help it! They're WAY too cute!)
We watched this over and over. We could not get enough of this video - please send more. Can't believe how big he is getting and how fast he is! Watch out mom and dad!
Jackson had that 'pushy toy' I remember when he did the same thing last Christmas. There were 8 adults in the room and Jackson had us all captivated!! Doesn't take much to keep grandparents entertained!
Post a Comment