Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sympathy Pains

We all remember how Ronnie had knee surgery about a month ago.

Well, starting last weekend, I got sympathy pains.

A little late to be effective, I know.

So now my knee is swollen, sore and in general a big, fat, pain in the bum (Not literally of course. It's my knee).

The worst part is that I have NO idea how it happened.

I got nothing.

But since I try to be the ever-optimist, I'll share the one good thing that has come out of all of this.

I shaved my legs for church on Sunday morning

and didn't miss a SINGLE hair*.

See, swollen knees are good for something.

P.S. I don't think this has ever, EVER happened before.

2 comments:

Jen said...

What has never happened before? Your swollen knee or you actually not missing any leg hairs?? :)

Weird, my knee is acting up too. Last night it was so sore and swollen I couldn't even bend it. Today, it about killed me to ride my bike to school. I don't know what's up??

Amber said...

There is nothing worse than driving to church and looking down at your (bare) knees and noticing a few hairs sticking up! Good thing I'm in the nursery at church and the only people looking at my knees are too young to care if a stray hair is sticking up!! Oh, did you see I won Hola Isabel's give away!! She sent me an email or I never would have known I won!! I'm going to post about it later.