See, I can prove it!

And in case you can't tell what that white line on the mountain says, here's a close up.
We also stopped by Grauman's Chinese Theater and took the obligatory photo. And yes, Easton was still with us, but it was freezing cold (well for southern Cali) and he was hanging out in the gift shop with Grandma.It was a fun day--even if an old lady attacked me at Grauman's while trying to get to my baby. It was terrifying.




4 comments:
UM WHAT?! HOW THE HECK do you end a post like that?! Details please! What do you mean she tried to get your baby. YIKES!
Okay, so I exagerated a little. I did feel attacked, but just in her proximity to me and Easton, and she did take my shoulder and turm me around to get a better look at him--which was NOT okay with me.
Well, do you blame her? She was just trying to get a look at the cutest grandson one has ever known!
Grandma Cali
hahah that was really funny
Post a Comment