Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm looking so studious

Pretty much, this post is just to show off my new glasses.

Now I have no excuse not to be wearing either my contacts or my glasses (ugly glasses used to be my fall-back).

P.S. My mom looks WAY cuter than I do in these new glasses. If I can trick her into a picture, we may be doing some comparing.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute frames!!! Ok, I must be a bad aunt, because I don't know if I knew you even wore glasses or contacts!

Chris and Beth Will said...

love the glasses. they make you look super smart, (not that you aren't without them) :)

Anonymous said...

Or maybe she was just a naughty niece and didn't when she was supposed too! Now the exucse is definitely gone, 'cuz those are indeed cute frames.

...'Nise (the other kind)

P.S. Can't wait to see Keri in 'em too!

sdheinens said...

Oh I love them! Seriously, way cute glasses.

Erica said...

ok. you really do have to get a pic of mom in those glasses. I am dying to see her in them!

Unknown said...

I know that KaLee said something, sometime about contacts, but since I never saw her put them in, or any evidence of them laying around at her home, or when visiting here, maybe I am not a very good mother in law either! Or maybe she just doesn't have that bad of eyesight like me who needs to where glasses all the time if I want to see anything - like my really cute grandson!