18: Days until I have to go back to work (boohoo!)
2: Kids I now care for daily (shocker, I know)
1: Time that Kendree got up last night--now if we can just keep that up!
17: Diapers that I change every day
32: Pounds shed (nursing is my favorite way to lose weight)
1: Month old--can you believe she's that old already?
10: Long fingernails (apparently 2 kids = no time to bite my nails = the nicest nails I've ever had)
2 comments:
Time sure flies. Doesn't it feel great to be able to lose the weight that took 9 months to put on that fast? My stats are very similar. I wish the weight loss continued at that rate. I have hit a threshold after 3 weeks. It's slowed down to a pound every two weeks or so. I'm hoping it'll pick up when I can start exercising again.
Oh KaLee I am so sad that you don't have much time left. That stinks you only got 6 weeks off!
Post a Comment