Thursday, March 11, 2010

For whatever reason...

having two kids has made my daily shower an absolute necessity.

It refreshes, rejuvenates and makes the rest of the day seem possible.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed showers before, but now they are seriously lifesavers.

Now if only I could find the time to take one before 1p.m. life would be really great.

5 comments:

us said...

I remember thinking I can't take a shower with 2 kids. How does that get done. The best thing to remember is that so many other people have done it before us. So it is do-able but man...it sure is hard sometimes. We want to see more pictures and hear how things are going for sweet Kendree.

Kathryn said...

Oh I could have posted this EXACT.SAME.THING at this point in the 2 children scenario too KaLee. I love it!!

Carolyn said...

Ha ha. I know exactly what you mean!

Pedersen Posse said...

Amen. Have you started to worry about showering with Easton on the loose? If Tyler isn't home, I have to lock Luke in my bedroom so Isaac and Char can't get at him while I'm in the shower.

Travis & Alisa said...

I am lucky if my shower is before 1pm and I only have 1 kiddo! :)