Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Dresses--this one's for Aunt Aubrey

Our stake had the priviledge of having Elder Quinton Cook of the twelve here for Stake Conference this weekend, so Kendree got dolled up to attend the adult session on Saturday night at the general session on Sunday.

This was her Saturday night outfit.  The only newborn dress that we could get our hands on.  Thanks Aunt Erica for letting us borrow it!
Then for the Sunday session, we put her in an adorable knitted dress made by Aunt Aubrey.  We got LOTS of compliments and more than one person wanted me to let Aubrey know as soon as they are having girls, so they can have one just like it! 
Aubrey also made this adorable matching elephant!

1 comment:

Stevens Family said...

THANK YOU!!! That is so cute! I sent one to my friend too who just had a baby girl... I was hoping it would fit. It was quick to make... definitely pass my name along and I'll be glad to make them!