Monday, March 15, 2010

Kendree's Photo Shoot

When Kendree was just 10 days old, my favorite local photographer, Carolyn, took her newborn pictures. I just adore them! I would apologize for the length of this post, but I know you all want to see each and every picture, so I won't waste my breath (or actually my typing). :)

If you make it all the way to the bottom, there are even some with "the quilt."














9 comments:

Lauren said...

Great photos! She is adorable! LOVE your quilt.

Amber said...

Cute pictures! You look great KaLee!

Carolyn said...

These pictures are fantastic! Kendree looks precious, and you look so pretty KaLee! I love them all.

Erica said...

LOVE them all! She is just so teeny and precious and you look so good!

Kathryn said...

Gorgeous, just gorgeous!!

us said...

sweetest thing ever. i love them.

Bethany said...

Sooo precious! I love her!! And you look FAB!!!

The Grant's said...

How adorable! So cute!!

Anonymous said...

SUCH PRECIOUS PICTURES!!! SHE'S A KEEPER!