The only problem?
I didn't know what I was having, or what we would be naming that baby once he or she was here.
So, my mom got me a gift certificate.
And after Kendree was born, I ordered.
It came yesterday, and I am in love.
You better believe I'll be wearing this bad boy every day.
6 comments:
That is so awesome, what a cute idea!!!
It's beautiful!
so cute! I love the vintage pearl!! they sponsor lots of giveaways on a several of the blogs I read...I have never been the lucky random drawing yet.
if only!
Maybe after number three I will do some ordering myself :)
I love it! I have had my eye on these too, but I am a gold wearer so I have yet to make the purchase. I really like this KaLee!
Very classy! I love it.
very nice. I like it.
Post a Comment