Wow!! Congratulations! I'm sure it was a huge relief when you found out! Way to go! Hope you are settled in your new home!
Wahooo! Congrats Ronnie, way to go!Wish we were there to celebrate with you!
CONGRATS!
Congrats to Ronnie and to you KaLee! That's wonderful. We are so happy for you guys- that must be a huge relief!
Yeah for Ronnie and for the whole family!
Yay! Were you there when he got the call? Clayton was literally jumping for joy, so fun to be able to experience that. Congrats to ronnie and you!
Yahoooooooo!!!!!!! Congrats! What a great accomplishment.
Congratulations! That is awesome!!
AWESOME!!!! What great news! Best feeling ever, I know!
WAHOO!!! YAY! YAY! YAY! Way to go Lopez's!
just another HUGE CONGRATS!!!! :D
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Wow!! Congratulations! I'm sure it was a huge relief when you found out! Way to go! Hope you are settled in your new home!
Wahooo! Congrats Ronnie, way to go!
Wish we were there to celebrate with you!
CONGRATS!
Congrats to Ronnie and to you KaLee! That's wonderful. We are so happy for you guys- that must be a huge relief!
Yeah for Ronnie and for the whole family!
Yay! Were you there when he got the call? Clayton was literally jumping for joy, so fun to be able to experience that. Congrats to ronnie and you!
Yahoooooooo!!!!!!! Congrats! What a great accomplishment.
Congratulations! That is awesome!!
AWESOME!!!! What great news! Best feeling ever, I know!
WAHOO!!! YAY! YAY! YAY! Way to go Lopez's!
just another HUGE CONGRATS!!!! :D
Post a Comment