Wednesday, September 15, 2010

He will do his part...to avoid those epic battles

Last night, as Ronnie and I were doing our nightly "straighten up the living room, dining room, kitchen" routine, he was putting a few stray pieces into a book/playset that Easton got from Grandma and Grandpa Cali.  It looks like this:

It has a board book in the first few pages and then opens up to two toy compartments and a place to store the play mat that it comes with.

Ronnie says to me, "When I put these away, I always put Buzz and Zurg in two different compartments.  I wouldn't want to be the cause of a massive battle after we go to bed."

Gotta love a guy who is always thinking.  I'm sure Buzz was grateful (not as sure about how Hamm, the soldier, Rex and Woody felt).

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Oh that book is too cute! I had a chuckle at this post KaLee! hehehe

katie said...

doesn't he know that zurg is buzz' father?

Lindsay said...

That is fantastic! :)