Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Kendree - 7 months

Our little Kendree girl continues to grow up--darn it all.

I feel a bit like a broken record, but she is still the best, happiest, most content baby you'll find.  I know you all think I am making this up, but she was babysat by a non-family member for 10 hours last week and my suspicions were confirmed.  She's an angel child. 

My guess is that she is just over 17 pounds.  She is in size 6-9 and 9 month clothing (except for anything made by Gerber in which she wears 18 months--side note: I'll never figure out why their sizes are so off).  She can sit up for about 3-5 seconds on her own and then gets so excited that she launches herself backwards.  The balance is there, just not the perseverance. :)

She is cooing, squealing and babbling like crazy nowadays and gets especially excited when Easton walks into a room and pays her any attention.

While she immediately puts everything in her mouth we still have no sign of teeth and to be honest I am perfectly okay if it stays that way for a while.  Kendree is successfully eating rice cereal now and we are introducing other foods this week--hooray for branching out!

She continues to love the swing and the stand-up bouncer thingy, which is great for me.  Easton gave up the swing at 5 months, but I love having a place to put her that is at least a little "big brother-proof."

She has finally mastered rolling from her front to back, but still only does it a handful of times every week.  She is perfectly content to hang out on her belly and I guess if she is, then I am too.

Now on to the pictures.

Eating Rice Cereal for the first time:




Such a good girl, chilling in her car seat.
Official 7 month shoot:
And the one that didn't quite work out.

Pretty girl:

No comments: