You may (but probably don't) remember that when we announced my being pregnant with Kendree, we had Easton wear the shirt seen here.
I had him wander into my parent's house with it on and just waited for my mom (who was the only one home at the time) to notice.
She didn't.
So finally, I had to say "Easton, show Grandma your new shirt!"
Then she caught on.
So, when Easton showed up at her house about a week ago wearing this shirt...
(so, you can't really see it, but it says "Big Brother")
...my mom casually says to me, "Is this shirt a NEW shirt for Easton?"
Not getting what she was implying, I said, "Yes. Grandma Cali got it for him."
And so she says, "So does it MEAN anything?"
Light bulb clicks on.
And I rush to say, "NO, it does NOT mean anything. No announcements from me. Maybe when Kendree shows up in a shirt that says 'big sister'."
But bless her heart for checking.

1 comment:
Where's the *like* button when you need it?! :D
Post a Comment